This is going to be the shortest post ever.
Yeah, I can hear your sighs of relief all the way here, thanks.
Anyway, I'm going to make this as indirect as possible because it's basically not something I want to discuss. It's an issue of mine and I need you to be as subjective as you can be when reading it.
It's like that episode in Friends. Rachel is having Ross' baby and because they can't reach an understanding - Rachel moves out and into Joey's apartment. Now, at first Joey assumes the responsibility of a father and takes care of Rachel as if she was carrying his own child. And then the problem starts.
Joey begins to develop feelings for Rachel. And being Joey, he would have immediately taken the chance to tell her how he feels and carry on from there.
Except that the father of her child is his best friend. This kills Joey inside, because he falls for her so hard - but his hand are tied; one ill move and his friendship with Ross is destroyed.
So how does this relate? There isn't a baby here in my case (except then I have no idea what's living inside me and why I am eating for two.)
I am in the same dilemma though. There, I've spit out my dirty little secret.
I fall for my best friends' potentials.
I'm not going to comment because it's not something I want to discuss - but I need all of you to understand one thing : I may look like I have no care in the world for your feelings and it really doesn't matter to me what happens between the two of you, but I fucking give a fuck.
I would never ever EVER cross that boundary. And neither will I allow anything to come between you and your potential.
I'll watch you two have fun and fall in love with each other, and I'll still be your number one cheerleader. Even if my heart is being ripped to pieces in the dark corner where I shall stand.
-No comment-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment