But anyway, back to the point.
I have no idea what to say, so before I begin this verbal diarrhea of absolute shit (ha-ha) I need to firstly, apologise to my blog for inflicting torture onto it; and secondly, ask why all of you still read my blog.
No, seriously. It's been 13 days since my last post (god knows how many of you actually noticed) and I feel like I'm losing my creative side to the blasted work I am meant to be doing right about now. I have nil photography inspiration, what seems to be an epic writer's block, and a seriously serious craving for sugar and/or salt.
For serious.
Let me make it clear that from today, the figure I was finally on the path to achieving shall return to its normal state of fat.
I also have another thing to say.
Red lips are so the shizz.
Try it, even if you are worried you might look like a unpaid hooker. However if your skin is so pale it looks like it needs a slap, you might want to try a pink-ish red. And if your skin is so dark they call you dark chocolate (now you know I love my dark chocolate), you should go for a deep red.
Also.
I am very horny right now. Give me shitloads of work, and I'll give you an underaged highly-stimulated wackomaniac with no moral decorum. I want you. Yes, you. Give it to me.
The way you work your tongue, can I hire you?
On that note.

Nicki Minaj is actually quite cool.
And finally.
Why are the top male artists on the British Top 40 charts right now so fucking hot?
Aggro Santos
Tinie Tempah
Jason Derulo

(My parts physically long for him.) If you get a chance, watch his performance at the BBC Big Weekend 2010 - this boy is ripped.
Cheers.
PS. Genuinely sorry for this retarded post, I just needed a reason to get away from myself.


No comments:
Post a Comment