Because I am out of it.
I am out of my system, quite literally. The system of coming up with a substantially cohesive blog post every other day has destroyed itself. And now irregular verbal diarrhea is all I manage to compose, which I try and pass off as something worthy of my blog.
Usually this works.
I think the whole novelty of blogging my life away has worn off. Somehow I seem to have found another outlet to vent my frustrations (god forbid that outlet be living) and listen to me mindlessly fabricate episodes of my life that don't really play out like I say it does.
Even at this point I am finding it difficult to get my point across. I guess it's also due to the fact that this blog doesn't get as much traffic as it used to, so I haven't got much of an incentive to blog about important things anymore.
I'm sorry.
Cheers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment