Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I Have A New Job.

This is me.

This is me rising from the drama that nearly reduced me to total tears the night before. The one where I thought I had lost the bestest friend in the world for good (eventhough she might proudly remark how she wasn't going to hurt herself and I had once again fallen for the oldest trick in the book.)

This is me rising from the fact that I thought I was consoling a really, really awesome -and kick ass, as he likes to say - friend of mine (eventhough he might remark that he wasn't feeling any pain and I might as well have just died right there.)

I really thought that it was a good thing to care about people. Especially those in trouble. I attach myself so wholly and selflessly that no problem of mine seems to match even a miniscule of the new problem I have immersed myself into. I won't even imagine how I should be feeling about anything else at that moment because it's imperative to sort the fucking mess out.

I felt I needed to sort it out.

Or rather it was my job to sort it out.

Yes. It is in fact my job to sort it out. Like a doctor pulling the plug on the mother of three young children, who have no one but her. Like a soldier firing bullets into the foreheads of all the children of a family of eight, who didn't have anything to live for but the bond between themselves.

Like how I have to sort out issues like these. As painful as I gets for me.

Yeah, it really doesn't seem like I give a fuck. But, hey :

I fucking do give a fuck.

And yeah, it doesn't seem like I have much to deal with. But, hey :

I fucking do get hurt by this. Alot more than how it would feel for you if I wasn't there running back and forth through conversation windows, keeping you both away from butter knives and pills. And porn.

So, anyway. On a lighter note, I'm putting an ad in the newspaper and maybe online as well. Maybe you guys could review it for me?

________(MY NAME)__________ --->>> Problem Solver!

Why should you pick me?
  • Because I always answer your calls and your online conversations!
  • I always throw my problems out of the window and let them crash and burn so they could come back to me all at once (and maybe kill me - but that's okay!) and I would have to deal with them alone.
  • I also attend to your problems immediately - sometimes burning a whole in my pocket JUST ON PHONE CALLS!
And ... An Extra Bonus ... I also make sure you're not dead the next day.

-No comment-

No comments: