Wednesday, March 18, 2009

UPDATE : Birthday Registry Time!

So. I have new additions.

As many of you do not know, Cobra Starship's new album drops sometime this year. I am getting mixed responses to when the actual release date is - but it has the most orgasmic name ever :

If The World Is Ending, We Are Throwing A Party.

Exactly why it's the next item on my birthday registry.

Joining that is something that I will completely treasure forever and ever if I do in fact get this for my birthday. The closest thing to have a bit of Gabe Saporta on my body.

It's a Cobra Starship band tee.

And finally. This needs no explanation.
I want a Gizmo.


I rest my case.

So that makes :

If The World Is Ending, I'm Throwing A Party.

Cobra Starship t-shirt (To avoid crap - details will be provided later.)

A Gizmo.

Cheers.

No comments: