This disjointed title is pretty self-explanatory and any attempt of trying to discuss this would launch me into a full-flung state of upset and sometimes I am just not ready for drama, even it it's my own.
The last 14 days have been crazy for me because I have actually put in more effort into my work than in the last 7 months combined. The stress of the impending exams has gone straight to my head and it's hit me worse than wintry mulled wine.
That has a long story to it, but let it be known that it's been the only time I've felt like throwing up from too much drink.
The whole weight of the situation that I was in a week ago sent me back into that depressed state I try so hard to overcome and leave behind. It really sucks having to be so upset about everything. It really sucks that I find things to be upset about more easily than I find things to be happy about.
I'd put it down to a state of mind, not entirely, but perhaps to an extent. It's not something I can change automatically though, and it's not something that would change soon unless I have a mighty revelation from some out-of-this-world source that needs me to be happy for the sake of the universe.
Right.
As human nature dictates, it is possible to find solace in something around us, no matter how toxic and no matter how much it costs us. You can't put a price on happiness, even if it means obsessive gambling or sending your blood pressure to rocket levels after your easy fix or giving it up for love that lasts a night and is only worth a dirty bed.
It really depends on what comforts you.
Taking a fairly long train ride into shopping heaven relieves me of all my adult duties (Isn't it funny that I have adult responsibilites but am deemed to have no right to adult fun?) while my bank account dies a little. At least I am past the first step of curing my addiction - admitting my problem. It's the leap to the next step that is going to hurt the most.
God forbid that I am allowed credit cards.
I suppose I could make this blog more interesting with pictures. Here are my latest buys.

Marc B. Oversized Shopper.
Same bag in black.
Same bag in black.

Topshop Strappy Sundress
Same dress in screaming yellow.
Same dress in screaming yellow.

Upper Fifth Graduated Fuschia Leopard Print Scarf
It graduates from white to fuschia!
It graduates from white to fuschia!

Two Tone Wal G Dress
When the wind blows, people get a good view of your bits.
When the wind blows, people get a good view of your bits.
Cheers.
*Any mistakes in spelling or grammar are purely accidental. And if anything makes any sense, I'm sorry.

No comments:
Post a Comment