Hmm, profound. Anyway, I'm pretty sick and tired of wasting my blog posts on useless emotions and the equally useless people who inspired them. I haven't had a fashion post in a while (filled with more pictures than text, so I'll bet you'd be pleased) and I have had a few (a few?) things I've purchased over the past few weeks that I have yet to present to you.
I've never been a fan of over-the-knee/knee-high/calf-length tights because I always felt like there was something with them. If you wanted that barely-there look, shouldn't you completely cover your legs with the barely-theres? But lately sensuality seems to have struck a nerve in me, and I'm now on the hunt for alot more delicate looking pieces, as well as accessories that inspire sexuality so to speak.
Back to the tights. Proenza Schouler Autumn/Winter 2010 has converted me to overtheknees. Now I'm in love with my exact vintage copy. All I need are those gorgeous strappy platform booties to go with them.
*Thanks to Style.com*
Topshop Laced-Up Corset

Like I said, sex is a-calling. I wanted this other black caged corset (below) so badly, but by the time I made up my mind to go out and get it, they had run out of my size. But I guess anything that holds up your boobs and squeezes in your waist has got to work.
The one that got away.
Topshop Mock Suspender Tights
Ah, those limited edition Henry Hollands. I could have easily purchased them had I not been a complete ass about the price. Also, I underestimated just how feisty eBay bidders can get. But we shall not speak of the past. Because Topshop saves lives.
The other pair that got away.

Just a few more pieces to sort out before I have a fully-functioning Slut Brigade.
Cheers.
*EDIT : Now I want a hairy jacket! I like the fact that I appreciate things only when they are sold out.


No comments:
Post a Comment