[Rihanna - Rehab]
He can behave like an absolute baby. He can imitate a five year-old perfectly that even the child feels mature. He can meet me at the oddest hours and call at the most ungodly ones. He can invite me to parties I didn't even know I could go to. And he could say the dumbest things.
And I forgive.
He can call me the worst names. He could behave like he hates me - or I hate him. He can make me feel like I made all the mistakes in the world and hurt him so deeply. He can turn the fault around to me - and let me self-destruct from guilt.
And I forgive.
He can give me the most sinful smile - and make me feel intoxicated. He can mentally kiss me with the way he looks at me everytime we meet. He can kill me with his looks and blow me away with his scent. He can show me how good a lover he can be and nearly make me want him so bad.
He can make sure I'm not alone, even at his busiest. He can show me he cares underneath all his eccentricities and his childish ways. He can show me that he knows the meaning of kindness even when everyone makes sure you know he's the worst person to know.
He can make me believe.
And that's why I forgive.
-No comment-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment