I shouldn't be in like with you. I shouldn't give you time of day. I shouldn't even have even caught the ball that bounced back.
But I did.
People in the past who have advised me to exercise caution around you, seemed to have let me down. And seem somewhat naive. So there is no way I can trust any modicum of advice that comes out of their mouth, or supposedly their heart.
And I empathise with you. A bitch of an ex-girlfriend who probably has no life principles or self-respect - and of course, that live-to-fuck personality, has driven you to undergo a whole life change because she can't keep her legs together and rubbing that in his face.
So you want to move on. Sad, but dumb. No one - and I mean - NO ONE in the world who respects themselves enough should have to change his entire life for ... a whore. But people do fall in love with whores. And then have to run away from them because whores aren't very nice people.
So I'm sorry you love her too much to fight her. I'm sorry you have to start over with your life.
I'm sorry you have to move on. I'm sorry I have to move on too.
And I can't stop being sorry for the pains life is throwing at our face. And we have to faithfully swallow it and feel the burning aftermath once it goes down.
This is the start of me getting over you.
-No comment-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment