Saturday, June 7, 2008

As The Future Kills The Past...

I can defend myself.

I can stop speeding bullets - not to mention trains - and I can most certainly hurt someone that hurts me. Until then, stop killing everybody in sight.

First of all, you must understand me before anything. I do not approach people who think they hurt me - and you think hurt me. This is because : I don't give a fuck. And for the ones I do give a crap about - I can very well kill them myself thanks.

So there is really no need to pulverise all those that appear to treat me badly or call me obscenities. And how the heck do you know I'm upset about it?? I'm hardly upset about this shit so really there is no use in clenching your fists and punching the lights out of people 'for me'.

This sounds really harsh - but all I'm saying is to cool it. Control your temper. It's got nothing to do with you so don't bother. Unless I feel all weak and vulnerable, then of course I would really need some help.

Until then ... keep your blood pressure down and your shirt on. If someone has a death wish, then their wish is MY command. Not yours.

-No comment-

No comments: