Monday, January 26, 2009

So This Is What Freedom Tastes Like.

Jean - Paul Sartre said freedom is what you do with what has been done to you.
Lxj said freedom is your brain pouring out of your ears.

I say freedom is the total degeneration of all things right - into all things fun.

It has been a month - or two, actually - since I have seen daylight.

Oh clouds! I have missed your puffy white-

Fuck, I can't do this. It's best left up to gay playwrights and Pri.

Not that Pri has anything to do with gay playwrights.

Today, I walked out of that room, liberated. No longer did I need to think about work to be done afterwards. No longer did I have to worry about what time I would feed myself junk. I walked out healthy.

So what's lined up for my two weeks of fun? Well, how about a sex novel? Or two. Seeing that Winterheart was very kind so as to lend me one neither of us has read, and the other of my dream man - a Greek prostitute. Hey, don't go throwing the judgement card at me yet. I'll have you know that I haven't spazzed about a guy, or much less seen one in real life since I got myself into the mess in the first place!

OK, that's not entirely true. I do think Jarron Vosburg from Fly On The Wall is super hot in the video. But for arguments' sake, I have not been on a hormone high in ages.

On another note, I am planning a total makeover. As in from top to bottom. Although I will be maintaining my ass, because I do believe it is quite an ass-et.

HAHAHAHAHA : Ass-et ... asset, get it?

I don't think I mentioned that I have developed this unusual taste for excruciatingly lame jokes. I promise it will end here.

Anyway, I am going to hope for the best. By putting my love for edible crap and pure fat and sugar on hold. And finding every way to work off those pounds of stress I have gained. What would be useful as well though - deciding whether my body is a quick gainer & shrinker or a really slow one. I'm guessing it's the first. Hopefully.

Also on deck, a TV overdose. The Hills, Stylista, Project Runway, Ugly Betty, Skinz - basically a complete mash-up of non-stop brain deterioration. Perfect.

Cam-whoring as well, because my natural instincts cannot be hidden any longer. And I have just received news that my Deviantart is experiencing a slow death.

And finally, something that I should not reveal but somehow my inside voice is screaming it out and I am hopelessly fighting it and in another sense it would be smarter to just let it out but I am holding back because I would hate myself after so I am not and yet I feel the incessant urge to bring it up and tell my readers the surprise for I would not like it if someone did this to me but then again suspense is murderous and I have a secret death wish for them just kidding so I really think I should let them know how about a hint just a little hint pretty please just a little totally unobvious clue stop this seriously but its a good idea that they know ...

Silence, please. My personalities are arguing.

But I have decided that it's best left to your imagination. Was it you Lxj, the one who was talking about hymen restructuring?

Now that's a thought.

Cheers.

No comments: