Monday, June 22, 2009

Best Birthday Yet.

And I can't wait to tell you about it.

So I guess this time around I had one of the best birthdays ever, even better than my crummy last-year's which was right smack in the middle of the whole 'situation' and I had to remind people about it. Also the tension at home base on that particular day was a little frightening, and I didn't get to enjoy the presents the way I wanted to.

But this time around, alot of people remembered! (Facebook is awesome.) I am so thankful for all the birthday wishes and ohmygoodness, the presents were so fantastic.

Basically, the only birthday that could top this would be my 2nd birthday - a big party and an ice cream cake.

And I was Queen.
Well, still am.

So this year's presents.

1. Black faux crocodile skin clutch

Yez, it look like zat. I gushed about this in my last post, so this should suffice.

2. Viva La Cobra


I didn't think I was going to get anything Gabe Saporta. But I found it, in a little black cardboard box with purple stars all over it. And on the inside : pictures of us from a long time back. Times which still make me smile and sometimes I dream of going back to. The simplicity, the innocence.


And then, Gabe Saporta. Thanks LXJ.


3. A new clickyclicky.



The Sony Cybershot DSC W-120. Do you know how fucking long I have waited for a camera that I can fit into my bag? A camera with ... a shutter speed. A camera with a big enough screen. And a camera I can clickyclicky with.

So. It's black. It's skinny. And it makes noises when you touch it. Awesome. Holla to my granddad.

It was a great birthday. All birthday messages are much appreciated, and even more so for the birthday gifts. So thankyouthankyouthankyou.

And I only date boys with tattoos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkFW2ZJoIx4

Cheers.

No comments: