Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Ghetto Like Yo Mamma.

Because I feel like it today.

It's been a while since I've posted anything of sense (and trust me I'm not starting today) so I'm just going to put down a few thoughts I've had in my head for the past week and hopefully into a very short post.

First things first.

Yo sista from da hood yo think you can get any beddah than me? Oh babey you beddah bring git okay? To'd you once don' make me do it again. I got a few things to say to you nasty trashy hoes ... yea baby Cobra Starship is where it's at, and Damn You Look And I'm Drunk ... yea but you as hoochie as they get babe. I ain't never seen anything hoochier than you. So back to the hood beytch - you got no'ing on me and you ain't nevah ge'in anythin ya hear? Now go make babies n put 'em in Africa so Madonna can play for 'em at poker, aite?

Mental ghetto energy - out.

Moving on to seriously more important things.

THEY have blown me away. And honestly, I'm not a fan of talent shows because they are either too lame or just a pathetic shot at alot of money. But these guys stunned me. I was cheering them on in my seat. Heck, I was trying out their moves in my seat.

Who?

DIVERSITY.

Absolutely fantabulously awesomely diversely amazing.

Slick moves. Creative beats. Impeccable choreography that I can only imagine creating. Enough said.

And the best part? The part that makes me click 'replay' everytime the video is over? The part that makes me pause the show over and over again? The part that makes me screw up my face and hug the computer screen?

The kid with the fro.







That's the crew. Me thinks some of them are cute but I shall not disclose which ones.

Oh gosh, that kid is so infectiously cute!

I think it's time to writhe around my bedroom floor in an epic attempt (and epic phail) at a head spin.

Cheers.

No comments: