I've got a couple of things on my mind, including my impending potential doom and something that could give me a little solace from it. And the best part is, I am not sure of either.
It could either be the best of times, or the worst of times.
No Charles Dickens here, people.
Anyway, I ain't here to bore you bitches and I've got something else to talk about.
MEANWHILE.
My new obsession is : Fringe.
It all started on this one fine day after a pasta lunch where I decided to annoy a few people and wander off into this store with half-off discounts.
Seriously, I am turning into Fran Fine.

Eh-heeeeeeeeh.
Back to fringe.
I never liked fringe to begin with. I always that it was weird and boring and completely unflattering. But I found this. And instantly I was transported to a land far far west, inhabited by Native Americans, where they danced and sang and loved and lived - in fringe.
The above picture is my skirt, except black and much MUCH shorter.
Seriously, Fran Fine.
Also,
That big oversized I-don't-know-how-to-wear-this party top.
Ala Lady Gaga.
Oh la la. C'est trop jolie que je ne peux pas parler.
And finally, my prediction for next season's fashion comeback.
The slouchy flat boot.
Really I just made that up because I don't know what you call it. Ala Peter Pan if you will.

To Neverland, boys.
*PS : After careful inspection of the new themes hitting brands like MNG for the new season, I discovered that their new collection is all FringeFringeFringe and Back-To-The-Wild-West, baby. I really hate to say I told you so but ...
we're all going to be bohemian like you.
Hey.
Cheers.

No comments:
Post a Comment