Reminds me of MTV and Andy Samberg.
I would like to start off this post by telling you that I heard Cobra's GGGB blasting from a very very seedy store owned by South Asians, in an equally seedy mall in the middle of the city centre.
The level of mainstream-ness makes me want to reach for a bucket and express my emotions.
Moving on. I am in a terrible state of mind right now. The kind where I should be thinking one thing but can't help but think otherwise, which makes me feel angry and think about other things and in turn I think of why I insist on thinking of so many things in one go.
Basically, mental diarrhoea.
First of all before I curse my brains off and whine and wonder about what I'm doing here, I want to thank the higher powers and the Fates for what they have blessed me with. I know that part of it was due to me working my ass off into depression, but I can't ignore that the powers had something to do with it. My luck could have been bad, but it wasn't. I achieved more than I expected and more than my future expected, and I honestly have to thank everyone who had a part in it.
So thanks.
And also for the fact that the past 10 days have been so special. I love the fact that out of nowhere a holiday appeared. I love the fact that it was so unexpected, and yet felt totally normal when it happened. And right now I realise where my love really lies, and the people I should truly give all my love to. Knocking on wood right now.
So thanks.
And also that those two gifts have been brought together. I have a chance to continue this holiday of mine because of the first gift that I have been blessed with. Without either, this plan wouldn't have worked or made me as excited for the future.
So thanks.
Right now, I'm worrying myself for nothing. Perhaps even just for the sake of worrying. I am currently at a very stagnant position now which has left me overwhelmed with anticipation with still having my hands bounds with no way to help speed up the process. I guess I just keep thinking of what waits for me in the near future and how I am so close to it, and yet I am not moving anywhere.
But hopefully that's just worries. Hopefully.
I shall now finish this post by telling everyone that I am queen. Those flat boots ala Peter Pan in my previous post? Totally saw them in the new arrival batch in Zara.
Jokes man.
Cheers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment