Wednesday, August 12, 2009

She's Dancing In The Stars.

Living in the sky with diamonds.

I've just heard the brand new album Hot Mess - and it's Fabtastic. Ignore any qualms I had previously of this album because :

1. It has the sparkle of the first album, and the spice of the second.
2. It's Cobra Starship.

Speaking of the first point, they've gone back to their alternative rock roots of While The City Sleeps, We Rule The Streets. It sounds so space-age, and they've taken it back to what made me fall in love with the Cobras in the first place.

I even remember it all starting with Hollaback Boy, and It's Warmer In The Basement.

I'm so glad they've added a little more synth and keytar, because it's simply my perfect album now. They even have Ryland's guitar solos now! The track list is as follows :

1. Nice Guys Finish Last
2. Pete Wentz Is The Only Reason We’re Famous
3. Good Girls Go Bad (featuring Leighton Meester)
4. Fold Your Hands Child
5. You’re Not In On the Joke
6. Hot Mess
7. Living In The Sky With Diamonds
8. Wet Hot American Summer
9. The Scene Is Dead; Long Live The Scene
10. Move Like You Gonna Die
11. The World Will Never Do (featuring B.o.B)

Nice guys do finish last, Gabe.

So skip the race and join me?

Cheers.

No comments: