Right.
I don't really have a specific theme for this post, or a specific worry, or a specific flaw of mine to conjure up, believe, and convince all of you that it's in fact contagious. Instead, I have a few random ideas, all of which I am going to attempt to squish into one colorful post (as purple as it can be.)
There may be side effects.
It's one thing to worry about not having anyone to rely on, and it's another thing to worry about when you do. As painful and torturous as the worrying is, it never stops you, and you never stop it. And when you finally have someone you think you can rely on, the worries transform into something you can't fathom, but it still hurts you just as much.
What if you're wrong? What if their impression of you is totally different from what you think of them? What if you don't seem to find what you saw in that person in the first place, later on? What if what you thought you saw never existed?
What if it's just the person you've been needing?
And you're worrying that person away.
Worries could destroy everything we have.
XXX
I'm turning this whole thing around to something that will most definitely lighten the mood a little bit. I haven't had a fashion-related post in a while so here goes.
Trend alert! I'd much prefer talking macrotrends because that's really all that matters. Quit fussing with the idiot details - everyone would just turn out looking like an army of ... Idiot Microtrenders.
So I have noticed a quick shift from fun, frilly, youthful miniskirts to elegant pencils and A-lines. The only inference I could possibly offer for this change is the state of the economy. When everyone had money, we decided to splash colours on our clothes and rip them up into frills and tassels. And when the economy decided to crash, burn and die on us and get rid of our jobs, we decided to put on our Give-Me-Work skirts.
Ah, but don't be fooled. Pencil skirts can be very very sexy. I should know - it's my new obsession. Us curvy girls just look better in them anyway.
Another obsession :
Bright red lipstick.

Can I squeeze in one more?
Garnier Fructis Surf Spray.
For sexy, salty, curly hair. Guaranteed.
Last one, now :
MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner.
Tints like magic, and tastes like chocolate. It's sticky enough not slide off your lips but light enough not to have your hair stuck to it. And you don't notice the tint, until you put on some more lip stain and realise you look like a tramp that overdosed on lip stain. It's as simple as that.
Cheers.

No comments:
Post a Comment