First of all, I would like to say that I was right.
I always knew Chemistry would be the death of me.
I was just moving around, going about my business - getting ready to light a very sneaky yet highly volatile liquid on fire. And so I strike my match and set it to the Bowl of Death. But oh dear, I see nothing happening. (A-HAH. First mistake.) And I carelessly wave my sleeve near the Bowl of Death.
By this time, the sixth sense of my Hedgehog was already picking up signs of an impending danger and he was ready to act.
Just as I wave my arm just near the flame ... my Hedgehog shouts out : 'STOP!'
... Oh, I'm sorry - were you expecting something a little more chivalrous? Take your fantasies elsewhere, sister. This is serious business.
So immediately my acute vision catches the sight of the dying yet invisible flame. Hah! It had failed to take my arm off, so it decides to retreat.
I thank my Hedgehog for saving my arm today; if it wasn't for him. I would not be able to type out this post. Or any other important post for that matter.
... Or maybe it was a plan. That he would save my arm from being burnt off - and subsequently I would feel so grateful so as to blog about him. ... Why? Because my blog is just important, OK?
Questions, questions.
Anyway, that's another post for another day.
-No comment-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment