Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Kiss That Crossed Me Off The List.

Yes. That magnificent kiss. The one proportionally planted on my lips. The one perfectly timed to hit just when I'm caught off-guard. The one so moist and tender.

And 1 down, __ to go.

I have joined the ranks of the many girls who gave themselves up willingly to gain the love of someone who pretends to give it. I got played.

But I knew it was coming.

I ain't giving no love. I'm just receiving it. He probably wants me to fall head over heels for him but I won't.

REALLY - I WON'T.

OK, a little hard to believe coming from me. But I will persevere. I will make sure all he can think about at night is me. And then I'll kick you in the face.

Well, I aim to.

But I can't hold anger for more than a day (or anything else for that matter) and it will most probably fizzle out into a flurry of fresh petals, so it would appear I was happy and not the least bit miffed. [Think : GRRR ... wee *flowers* wee ...]

But I must maintain some self-respect and keep myself dignified. So you pretend that you love me and I'll pretend that I love you.

Simple.

-No comment-

No comments: