Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I Passed The Test.

Remember that post about me 'breaking through my shell?' And being liberated from the layers of lies and excuses that used to rest upon it?

Well, today I actually had to stand up on my own two feet and see if I still needed a shell to hide in.

Because the Sheep came back. Very unexpectedly.

Basically I followed him around the entire day - doing rubbish and looking for crooked doctors to forge documents for him. When it comes to Sheep, it's either something horny - or illegal.

Anyway, I realised I had nil feelings for this guy. Well, maybe not nil, but definitely less than ten percent. And in that way, I was so proud of myself. I was so proud of myself that I had managed to empty all the reserves of my feelings for this guy. And I am quite sure of that because I don't have that tingly feeling when I see him anymore.

But I still miss him.

Miss him in a way that someone would miss their friend. Just as how someone would miss the good times shared (I resent cliches but this is unavoidable). And probably just as how she would want to maximize the time spent together because she knows there's only so much and it's running out fast.

So it's safe to say that my feelings for Sheep are mostly platonic. And if there are anymore feelings left over - I'll be sure that I kill it before it festers.

Hopefully.

-No comment-

In

No comments: