I have successfully created the perfect object of torture. It is the most brilliant tool that could only originate from an unsound mind - and one ruled by sadism. It creates fear in the most fool-hardy of souls and mentally torments those who dare to underestimate the power of my weapon. And only I have the location of this torture device. Yes, only I. But I feel it is best to reveal it to those who loyally read my blog. It is ...
... in my head.
Don't laugh. I'm sure you were still reading up until there.
So yes, it is in fact in Chamber 128 of my brain. The place where I mentally picture my enemies and somehow telepathically voodoo them until they give up the will to fight and I kill them slowly so they -
Wait. Too much information.
So, you're probably wondering how I could have come up with something so ingenious, right?!
... you're not? Well, it's bloody time you did. Anyway.
I have noticed recently that I have quite a few people on my hate list (ooh, I'm bad and I really care). You know, you have The Skanks, The Whore-Skanks, The Bitches, The Hypocrites, The Liars, and ... The Idiots.
But you can't actually hate The Idiots, can you? No, we can't. We should sympathise with them. Poor things.
So basically, all those above mentioned - with great disgust - (except for The unfortunate Idiots) are sentenced to my Burning Cage of Hell. The door is opened upon their arrival and they are tossed inside like large turds - after which you could stay behind to watch and hear them sizzle, or if you really aren't the violent type, you could well ... ugh ... leave.
It's alrite. Sometimes the gore gets to me too.
So now you're probably wondering what happens when this cage fills up ...
... still no. Such bright blog readers I have.
Well basically, we tend to lift their mangled, bloody -not to mention charred- bodies out from the cage and they are tossed again to the Pit of Rage.
But I am terribly sorry, I am unable to disclose information about the Pit of Rage as it is only for those who hate as much as I do. And for those who like blood and the smell of burning flesh.
-No comment-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment