Saturday, July 5, 2008

I Miss My Bitch.

Yeah Feesh,

If you're out there, I'm sending out this worldwide blog posting about you. [OhMyGawd, Feesh is actually famous for something other than being a stripper!]


No. I really wasn't kidding. OK, I was.


Anyway, I basically have found that she is really THE person I can rave about anything to. I mean, ANYTHING.


We're both young hearts, rebels WITH causes (very good ones, in fact), and we just love to party. We both seem to get ourselves into situations we used to scoff at when other people got involved in them. And we both seem to love getting fucked in the ass. And loving it.


We both find gorgeous guys (although ... cough ... mine is ten times more gorgeous), and have them throw sand in our face - which we dutifully lap up no matter how much we bleed as it makes its way down our throats.

Oh, and if you haven't already guessed - we are fans of BDSM.

It's great that through so many periods of pain and anguish - that we have caused for each other as well - we make it through. We may not have learnt lessons that we should have, but we did learn something totally better : We've got each other to cry to.

I just hope she hasn't discovered the joys of being apart from me. I certainly haven't.

-No comment-

1 comment:

Neesh said...

What am I going to say now?
What am I going to tell her?
What did i tell you last night?
Forget all of it

Its the build up, and the let down. Its so easy for them to pick up and leave. And even when I dont let myself reach that point, i still get the let down.

Never again. This time,I'll leave. Theres no point getting torn up all over again. Everyones the same.