The following are random outbursts of emotion that all occured in this little vehicle we all grew up with : The Bus. Also here, are reflections of our individual intellectual capacity.
Seriously. We are geniuses.
Scene 1 : Pri, RoS, and Exo are all sitting quietly in the bus ... OK, maybe not so quiet since Exo is in the picture ... but anyway, sitting nonetheless. And it is at this time we pass by a toll booth.
Pri : Oh Look. A Toll booth.
Exo : Why. Yes. It is. A Toll booth.
Pri plasters her face completely to the bus window, peering straight at the clerk in one of the booths below. The clerk then looks up at Pri, and makes a little backward whirl at the side of her head with her finger and raises an eyebrow to the sky.
This is a common reaction to Pri, by the way.
And also take into account that this occured at 10.30pm. When sane people are asleep and not riding back to school on a bus.
SCENE 2 : RoS is talking about a little someone-someone while we're waiting for the bus. And it is at this time the bus rolls by.
Exo : Oh, the bus is here!
RoS : He has a six-pack, you know.
And we remain silent long enough for the joke set in. After which we cannot stop laughing our asses off. Images of a bus will rippling sides come to mind.
Scene 3 : There is a bus with a Kangaroo painted on its side. We don't know how it got there, but it must have been a typical moment of high, just like this one where this scene takes place.
OK, I can't quite remember what went on here but I do know that RoS does suddenly exclaim :
'KANGAROOOOOOOOOO!'
To which I burst out into laughter. It is after this that I am convinced someone had spiked our drinks.
Scene 4 : This is where RoS learns a new word for 'peeing'. The bus driver pops out of his seat and runs off to the main buliding. So I say - with a completely straight face- :
'Oh, he must have gone to piddle.'
And RoS's face goes red, and she is silently vibrating.
(She's laughing, people. Oh COME ON.)
Scene 5 : Ah, our high school bus driver. He had a hairstyle completely created and owned by him. Pri named it The Tuft. And it was dyed a weird shade of brown, probably to accentuate his already-impeccable taste in fashion. We call him Tufty.
Scene 6 : Pri, RoS and I also had a theory that our Chemistry teacher was interested ... in Tufty. And you know why?
Because they had such good chemistry going on.
(Pardon the pun, I couldn't help myself with that one.)
Anyway, our Chem teacher used to sit right in front, always next to Tufty. And we'd always notice that they'd strike up a conversation sometime during the course of the trip. No, we are not completely making this up because we are bored with our own lives. So we decided to bless them with well-wishes ... and a song.
(To be sung to the tune of London Bridge by Fergie)
How come everytime I come around
My class, my class don't wanna come around
Like Tufty, Tufty, Tufty
Where are you now?
Tufty, Tufty, Tufty
Thinking of ya now.
And that concludes my compilation of Bus Stories. I'm greatly looking forward to another series of them, but this is only until ... ahem-ahem ... I get my fast car.
Ferrari Stories, perhaps?
-No comment-

2 comments:
-dies laughing-
this is why I can't wait to come back.
i laughed so hard my teeth are hurting.
Tufty tufty tufty!!
I want pri here!
Post a Comment