Thursday, November 20, 2008

My First Tag!

Pri, unfortunately, my life does not revolve around dark carnivals, requiems and masques and martyrs - and so you will be seeing quite a diverse soundtrack. Although I wish I did have something to do with killers that like candy, and pretty people that never lie. ;p

Opening scene : M.I.A. - Bucky Done Gun

Waking up : Cobra Starship - Kiss My Sass (my alarm ringtone)

Average Day : Sam Sparro - 21st Century Life

First Date : Sneaky Soundtrack System - You're Hot

Falling In Love : Signal The Escape - Borderline Stalker

Fight Scene : Jay-Z & Linkin Park - 99 Problems

Breaking Up : Rogue Traders - I Never Liked You

Getting Back Together : Paramore - My Heart

Secret Love : We The Kings - Check Yes Juliet

Life's Okay : KT Tunstall - Suddenly I See

Mental Breakdown : Any metal/screamo song. Most recently, Machinehead - Halo

Driving : Deep Purple - Highway Star

Learning A Lesson : Samantha Ronson - Built This Way

Flashback : Buggles - Video Killed The Radio Star

Deep Thought : Coldplay - Talk

Partying : (Wow. Don't get me started.) Family Force Five - Erfquake

Happy Dance : Cobra Starship - Guilty Pleasure

Friendship Moment: Hellogoodbye - Jesse Buy Nothing ... Go To Prom Anyways!

Suicidal Moment : Flyleaf - Cassie

One Night Stand : Porcelain and The Tramps - Fuck Like A Star; Buck Cherry - Crazy Bitch

Regretting : Rihanna - Rehab

Lone Night Alone : Cobra Starship - Hollaback Boy

Betrayal : Peaches - Operate

Death Scene : Angra - Waiting Silence

And Ta-da!

-No comment-

1 comment:

whypriyawhy said...

LOL.

SHAKE IT LIKE AN ERFQUAKE!