So an unexpected shopping trip to my favourite Oxford Street led me to a not-so-unexpected trip into Urban Outfitters. I know right, of all the places.
I had a pretty good deal I needed to make use of that day, as guilty as I felt, because a good shopping offer is hard to pass up. I was allowed to get one thing that I really wanted as my other shopping partner had just been into Topshop and bought the store out.
The challenge : Do it all under 5 minutes.
This was the most difficult challenge yet. If I had just as so much missed the deadline, the deal was off, never to be offered again. Oh, I exaggerate, but it seemed this way in my head.
So it was a race through Urban Outfitters, and against time. I had already pinpointed the best places to look in my head. Dahdahdah and I had found it. In approximately 4 and half minutes if I may add.
Elastic Detail Skimmer

So pretty, so pretty, so pretty. I still have my ancient Tracce flats which are super comfy, super comfy, super comfy. I don't think I will ever find another pair of flats as comfy as them because you can run, jump and somersault in them and I think my exact words when I first got them were : 'You can feel the ground beneath you.' But back to this pair, it's just gorgeous, and it somehow reminds me of the shoes that showed in the Louis Vuitton A/w 09 collection.
I still want those exact shoes anyway.And I'd now like to add Fastest 'Awesome Finds' Shopper to my books.
Cheers.

No comments:
Post a Comment