This girl is still in high school. She isn't even an undergraduate. And yet she gets to prance along her models on the runway, and take a bow at the end.
OK, maybe this girl deserves some credit. Maybe she was gifted with a sense of couture and a head of new ideas for the clothing of our world population.
She has neither. See for yourself.
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=NSAT_VBSeio
I have never seen so many ribbons in my life. Ever. Some even big enough to cover parts of the body. And that material - I can cut that up with my eyes closed and pin them on a cloth mannequin myself. I don't even need to sew anything together, just a pin here, a pin there, a dash of Kira money magic and ... KA-ZAM! A fashion line. Some of those clothes look like they've been picked out of her wardrobe, and shoved onto the models right before they step onto the runway.
And she must have chosen the models herself, because they can't walk to save their lives! I think they were picked out from the eliminated batch of girls from the various America's Next Top Model seasons. Think Lauren Season 10, and Hannah Season 11. Some look like dismembered robots, and others walk like their legs are jello. Hardly the case of haute couture.
And if you think her fashion shows are whack, it's because her dad pays for everything. Superstars like Chris Brown are paid big bucks to perform at her runway show. And you know what else daddy pays for?
The designers who design the line for Kira. Must be bloody shitty designers.
On a final note : To Kira, I don't hate you. You're probably a really sweet girl with lotsa bucks. And I bet you spend hours and hours coming up with creations to show the world. And you must have failed a couple of times, before someone discovered your great potential and gave you your big break.
Rightt.
-No comment-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I read about her in a magazine a few months ago, and I was like, WHOAAAAAAAAAAAA I LIKE HER ROOM.
Yeah.
Its okay Tash.
When your brand buys her over one day, you'll be justified.
Post a Comment