Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Boys Club.

I'm already there, baby.

As different as we females are, we all share a common bond. Our automatic salivation upon sight of members of the opposite sex. But these members are as diverse as the candy we eat our hearts out with. Double-layer, extra chocolate, minty, crunchy, sweet, romantic, perverted and the best thing of your life.

So I've decided to break it down, ladies. An index of all the boys we may have ever come across, and also the ones we secretly lust for. You never know, you may find you do actually like your coffee black.

The list starts now.

The Jock
Ah, typical frat boy. He walks around in shiny varsity jackets, while we all know he's just a pompous windbag who happens to win Homecoming King. White trash magnet. Gets a girl pregnant two weeks after high school is over, and he begins his life with a blue-collar job.

Rating : 1

The Nerd
You have never seen his face because it's always behind a book. He wears goggles and smoothes his hair out with thick gel. His closets are filled with plaid shirts and trousers. And he is top of his class. But behind the thick glasses and the metal mouth, he's a pretty hot guy. Once you replace those plaid shirts with vintage band tees and toss out the glasses, he would turn anything on.

The grillz stay, though. I seem to have this secret fantasy of making out with a metal mouth.

Rating : 7

The Rocker
This boy rocks hard, on and off stage. Jet-black hair, jeans that hang off his cute butt, and an attitude so cold he must have stolen it from the poles of the earth. And he goes through a stick of eyeliner a week. But what really makes him so attractive, girls? Ah, it's the way he handles his tool.

... I mean the electric guitar. (What were you thinking?)

Rating : 8

The Emo
You never see this guy's face because ... it's behind his hair. He's goes through a stick of eyeliner a day, and hardly opens his mouth in public. Black studded belts and converses. Black t-shirts and hardcore tattoos. Somehow, the evil in all of this possesses me.

Rating : 5

The Comedian
His job is to disarm your defences, by making you laugh. His biggest worry is failing to do that. And the best part is he makes it OK to be silly, and you get to see his gorgeous smile without asking. Don't get what I'm saying - think Andy Samberg.

Rating : 9

The Metrosexual
The guy who spends more on his hair than you do. Shaves his chest on the regular. Picks eyebrows before dates. Nuff said.

Rating : 5

Guys with Foreign Accents
It doesn't matter where you are from. As long as the guy uses his tongue more than he needs to when he speaks, it's good enough. As long as he rolls his R's where there are no R's, it's great. As long as he puts you in a dilemma of deciding whether to kiss him or let him talk, he's hot enough.

Rating : 8

The Ambitious Guy
Luke Brandon of Shopaholics. This man has a dream and is not going to let anyone get in the way of it. It's his way or the highway. But as much as you want to shake it out of him, you have to admire his determination. His sheer mental strength. And if he would do that for a dream, imagine what he would do to hang on to you.

Rating : 8

OK, this is where it gets interesting. Or basically where I name my personal knee-melters.

The Tall Guys
OhMyGod. I swear everytime I see this remotely cute guy who is at least 5'10'', I die. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's a sense of protection, or perhaps it's the fact that he looks really nice from down here. To me, being tall is just a clincher to any deal. But the problem is, some boys just don't know how to work it.

To all tall boys : STAND UP, for god sakes. I don't know why you hang your heads so low. I know it may be tough trying to connect with us midgets, but for lord's sake hold your head up high and own your field of vision. Trust me - when your confidence is boosted, the chicks will fly to you.

Rating : 10

To be continued.

Cheers.

No comments: