
My first ever pair of skinny jeans at such an affordable skinny jeans price. I've never been able to wear skinnies without looking like a local stereotype (particularly a retarded anorexic motorcyclist who really has no capacity for anything more intellectually-stimulating than an easy fuck.)
So because I've got wide hips and ... an ass, skinnies don't like me. But it all turned around when I found this anti-discriminatory pair just waiting for me to pick it up and fall in love with it.
The pair pretty much looks like the picture above, except that at the bottom it has this edgy zippers.
My seemingly insatiable zipper obsession, yes I know.
MEANWHILE.
What is with me blogging about my latest buys? Have I really got nothing to say? Or maybe it's that burden of guilt resting on my shoulders because I kinda sorta killed my fashion blog after two posts. Which is really dead by the way, in case you forgot to notice.
Or maybe I am just so excited that I am actually moving and shaking the fashion world in my own little way. By choosing statement pieces that scream something to me in our own little Statement Piece Language that no one else understands. And afterwards Fashion Detectives translate this and flash-bulletin it to the world as the new and wonderful trends.
'Youz thinkz I amz vonderfulz?'
'Ohz zanks youz, Statementz Peez.'
Cheers.

No comments:
Post a Comment