I still wonder how on earth I come up with these titles and title-links.
A quick post here. I am running bag and forth (pardon the pun) filling up the respective suitcases with memories and travel buddies. Each of them are now topped up to the brim, and I am not planning to stop there. I'm going past brim, up and away.
I've just got to say that I hope that this shall be one of the most wonderful experiences of my life, as is promised. Hopefully this event sets the stage for my future - em ... literally.
To all those I'm not taking with me, I virtually am still there, just a contact on a screen I suppose, but digitally there nonetheless. Please take care of yourselves, because you've all got it in you to be the best you can. Don't take shit, but please give it freely.
And don't, please don't, bring yo' drama here.
Cheers.
*PS. Next post : From the other side of the world!

No comments:
Post a Comment