First,
What the fuck does OM NOM NOM mean?
It doesn't sound like mastication or swallowing, and when you say it, it sounds like you're mashing your food with your palate.
Second,
Don't talk to me when I'm angry. Because seriously, think about it. Would you talk to someone just as they want to pull out their hair? No. Because they will either ignore you, or pull yours instead. And it's funny that people haven't yet realised I have a very short fuse.
Third,
I hope you guys aren't sex-mad bitches. Because there is only room for one in my town.
Fourth,
Pri still hasn't told me things. Secrets are dangerous, sweetheart.
Fifth,
My ancestors were Jewish. This now proves my genetic relation to Fran Fine.
Sixth,
If the fuckers make me run back and forth the whole of next week fixing things, I will break someone's neck. Because I don't have time OR the money to do what I'm supposed to do over and fucking over again. And you don't give me what I want, I am seriously fucked.
Seventh,
I have not used 'fuck' in a long time. This relapse feels so good.
And eighth,
I had a chance to get this today, but some things came up and I fucking missed my chance. And I have a feeling that when I actually do get the chance, someone else would have been in the right mind to buy it as soon as they saw it.
The most fitting skirt I have ever slipped into.
Cheers.

No comments:
Post a Comment