Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Zip Me Up.

I wanna party, babe.

So remember readers when I was whining about my lovely pencil skirt I had reserved but didn't bother to make its reservation because I basically CBA about alot of things until desperation wrings me out?

I have something to tell you.

And it's mayjah dahlings, mayjah.


Yes. It was waiting for me still. In a slightly different tone but nevertheless, waiting.

(It's just like the skirt above, except bluish and with a fab bronze tone zip all the way down the front, and with cute little pockets on the sides and NOT Bottega Veneta.)


WAIT. Totally Bottega Veneta.


And so people, I have yet again surpassed another milestone of my infinite haute couture quest to ... infinitely discover haute couture pieces and add them to my wardrobe.

Those flat boots are seriously calling out.

To Neverland!

Cheers.

No comments: