Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Acheron's Life Lessons.

For there are plenty.

Now what could I possibly learn from this Atlantean god apart from sex? Well, that would be one.

Quite frankly - now you're going to think I sound more bonkers than usual - I could learn about life from my dear Acheron. He's quite insightful and eventhough he has, well, god powers and the most ripped body, he's going through what I'm going through. And for all of you, sniggering out there and asking yourselves what a beautiful Atlantean god has to do with a teenage mad hatter, I present to you Acheron's life lessons.

First of all, Acheron doesn't understand why he keeps helping people when at the end of it, he always ends up in pain or humiliation.

I GET YOU, ACHERON SWEETIE!

Neither do I understand, my sexy entity of dilemmas. It's just the same for me: always doing favours and helping people out sometimes at the expense of my well-being, because I think to myself that it might come back to me as some good karma. But in a karmic twist of fate, I am always at the wrong end of the stick. It's always either accompanying people for little outings even at my busiest hour, or sourcing information for them, or even sorting out love lives as crazed and fucked as they are.

And I never get that back! In another karmic twist of fate that baffles me now, it's probably because my karma is telling me that I've got to stop being so nice to everyone. Just as Acheron has to stop making people feel better, I have to stop giving in so much. I've got to learn to say NO. Just plain flat-out, get-out-of-my-life NO.

So from now on, my dear Acheron, I say NO.

Now secondly. Acheron had always been treated without any modicum of love or respect. And now all he wants is for someone to love him for who he is.

I HEAR YOU, DARLING!

Same here. Not that I haven't been shown love or respect before. But the part about finding someone you love who loves you back just the same. An unconditional relationship. I can't count the number of times I have discussed this, but somehow I feel that I'm the only one who comprehends exactly what I want, and how I want it.

I will find you, guy who loves me blablabla you know what I mean.

Also, ladies should learn that it's HOES OVER BROS. Yes, you are right. Acheron did not choose hoes over bros, for he had no bros and the hoes he had were just plain disgusting. But anyway, no matter how head over heels you are for a bro, you gotta love your hoes man. No ditching them for that guy you're infatuated with. Got me?

Very important life lesson there.

And finally, thank you Acheron. My good man, I can see us discussing this over a warm vat of blood.

Say Thursday, perhaps?

Cheers.

No comments: