Thursday, February 5, 2009

Back To Fakers, Takers, and Problem Makers.

There's one of every kind.

In a few days, what I have to come to know as a little time off from my life will draw to a close, forcing me back into the rapid stream of torture. No longer will I be able to enjoy leisurely mornings of MTV, or doodle mindlessly on scraps of paper. No longer will I have the time to cover my face with layers of make-up and pretend I look anything but ugly. And no longer will I be able to let my mind drift to skies without any sense of time or space.

Yes, it was sheer bliss.

And it will be all over in a matter of time.

So what does the near future hold for me? Well, let me explain it in the most natural sense.

In summary, I would probably say : new people to fumble and mess with my heart and mind, people who bring me new experiences that I will regret for a really long time, people who pretend to give a fuck about you when they need you and leave you hanging when you need them the most, people who want to know you because they have run out of gossip, people who speak atrocious English and expect you to understand, people who have minds drifting while you talk to them, people whose minds don't drift because it was never with you to begin with, and people who will pile on the workload for you so won't be able to see sunlight for a few weeks.

Gosh, that's alot of people.

And I just realised the trouble all starts with ... people. People I can't understand and who don't understand me. People I want to figure out, but never allow me to. And people whom I don't want to know, who want to know me.

But then again, I don't like being alone. Playing the solitaire card never was a favourite of mine. I remember the times I couldn't stand being alone, and hated people for it.

But I also realise that I'd rather be by myself than be subjected to irrelevant ideas and stale conversations. I'd much rather be dreaming in my own little world without having to worry about what I say or how I look.

Never did I think I needed that solitaire card. And now, it's going to be the only card I want to play. Alone, reserved, weirdly quiet until spoken to and submerged in my own thoughts until something more interesting beckons me out of their cool waters, which I'm sure will be nothing.

I don't want to 'hang out' with people whom I cannot trust, I don't want to speak to people who make up their minds about me before I open my mouth, and I don't want to share my feelings about other people because it will either come back to bite me or I will forever be used as the Blessed Oracle of Emotions (also known as the only person who listens.)

So here we brace ourselves for the beginning of many more bitter posts to come.

This blog is dedicated to those who have just read a blog about food on plates, lack of food on plates, clothes we could throw our money away for, lives of people without one, fake dates of people which really look real and other miscellanous excretions of the mind.

Congratulations. You have just entered literature hell.



Cheers.

No comments: