Really, you'll wish you hadn't read this.
1. I can get addicted to lying.
2. After 10 years, I still mix-up the light and fan switch in my study.
3. Although I profess to being loyal to underground and metal bands, I am very much a pop and electronica addict.
4. My hair has a mind of its own.
5. I can pick up dance steps just by watching them on a video, and it's just the same for singing.
6. I am damn proud to be left-handed.
7. I am extremely fussy about books; I usually make my mind up after the first chapter.
8. I started talking way before I was in kindergarten and haven't stopped since.
9. I have an issue with people walking behind me.
10. I am the Queen of Eavesdropping.
11. I love the smell of money and I am waiting for the perfume to be invented.
12. I love Eva Longoria because she's so bloody gorgeous and still my height.
13. I can persuade people by talking crap and I don't even have to believe in what I say.
14. I only wear 20% of my wardrobe.
15. I like to prepare for everything.
16. My addiction to yoghurt has no words.
17. I have more favourite vegetables than fruits.
18. I don't always mean it when I say I'm sorry.
19. Fate keeps my friends on heavy rotation, whether I like it or not.
20. I am obsessed with males. Me turning lesbian is hell freezing over.
Cheers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment