Friday, December 12, 2008

I Will Enjoy This One.

Now this is what I'm talking about when I mean tags. This is the mother of all tags.

The Hot Guys Tag starts now. In no particular order.

Disclaimer : Any hot male body left out of this post is by pure accident. And don't worry, you still give me the tingles at night. And the heat.

Gabe Saporta
(the only husband to last this long)
The lead singer of Cobra Starship.


Gaspard Ulliel (Gasp - hard!)
Gorgeous French actor who has a knack for psychopathic roles.




Jean Sarkozy

Son of French President, who did not get his height from his father.


Andrea Casiraghi

Monaco royalty.


Pierre Casiraghi
Andrea's brother, said to be the more vivacious of the two.



Christian Siriano
(He is too adorable to be left out!)
Winner of Season 4 Project Runway, and the cutest fashion designer to date (Yes, I mean both ways.)





Daniel Vosovic
Runner-up of Project Runway Season 3



Dmitri Lekkos
An Elite Model



Johnny Whitworth
Acted in Pathology


Ryan Burns
A Storm Model


Cam Gigandet
Beautiful actor (It says Godspeed. It's for me, you know.)


Basshunter
Excellent DJ (among other things.)



Arthur Okoun
L.A. Models
(Sorry, the picture is huge.)


James Twilight

We're getting married soon.

- (Absolutely) No comment -

No comments: