Friday, December 12, 2008

I'm So Sorry.

I'm a selfish bitch. And a first - class hypocrite.

This whole blog, whether I admit or not, is dedicated to my sorrows. And I force you guys to read this because ... 'you will know the true bitter me.' I have nearly no pictures up, the colours are drab and gauche, and it's really annoying that I don't use short forms.

Also, I bitch about everything. I bitch about my past, present and future. And I blame every problem and issue I have right now on it.

The fact of the matter is I am too fucking lazy to change. I am too lazy to bend down and pick up the pieces, paste them together and move along. I've basically left them on the ground where it had fallen, and have no intention in the near future to move them. I'll just sit in my pool of sorrows and wait for them to somehow consume me.

It would have been fine if it was just me in these murky waters. But I've taken along others with me. And I feel especially terrible about this because there are some people who want to have something to do with me, eventhough I profess that nobody loves me, everybody hates me. I go on about how unwanted I am, and in the process drag my friends down with me to drink in this pool.

So right now, I am just going to say that I am sorry. I am sorry that I am full of woe (Wednesday babies are full of woe, did you know?) and I am sorry I am hating the world because I think it hates me. What happened to me were just bad experiences. But I've got to get out of this shit, and behave myself. And stop making excuses for my behaviour.

I am so sorry.

I love you all, for every little thing you've done for me - no matter how small and no matter how crazy.

-No comment-

No comments: